Saturday, March 24, 2012

Photo A Day - Moscow

One year ago, was pretty uneventful in Moscow. We had our exit exam with a Dr. It was at the same clinic where I endured the delightful 8 Dr. medical exam :) We also went to the US embassy to file initial paperwork for the visa needed and to apply for the big, brown, mysterious envelope that we would take with us to the US.
E. really struggled with getting in and out of the car - it was absolute terror for her - she was so afraid I was going to leave - she would start crying as soon as we parked. It was so sad - with the language barrier and only really being with me for 24 hours I could do nothing to convince her that I would not leave.
Other than those two trips we stayed in the hotel and just hung out. She played with the toys I had brought and we just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company.

Taking kuka (dolly) for a ride.

After a lovely bath, she crashed! This girl can sleep - from night one until now...she is an amazing sleeper and mommy is ever so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment