the news I was hoping for. I just got a call from my friend Kris who knows the birth mom. P's aunt and uncle have come forward and would like to adopt her baby. I am really happy for P. and her baby and yet devastated just the same. What a roller coaster. P. asked Kris to tell me that if something falls through with her aunt and uncle she would definitely want me to parent. Sweet that she would want me to know that. And yet, it doesn't dull the ache or take away the tears - another disappointment.
Lord, I don't understand, but I trust You.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
I'm still waiting. P. has not made a decision, but wanted me to know she is still thinking of me. I know it must be an agonizing decision for her - who will parent her baby? It is agonizing for me too....who will be my second daughter? Would it be possible to bring home Moonbeam sometime before she leaves for college? And is there any way this waiting in general could just ....oh I don't know.....END!!!!!!!