WOW - My head is spinning - I am leaving tomorrow...I don't even have time to write about it - so I'm posting the email my sister sent out to all of my praying friends and family. I promise to post more soon! One step closer - this will be my last trip by myself - woo hoo! And I will be 75% done with the travel. E. Should be home by the end of March. Woot! Woot!
Hello all. Kimberly found out this morning that she will be traveling to Russia TOMORROW for her third trip. While this is super exciting, it is also incredibly nerve wracking. Please be in prayer today and throughout the week for Kimberly. Here are a few things to be praying for:
• Peace. Please pray for peace of mind for Kimberly as she prepares for this very short notice travel.
• Health. She is not feeling great today (dang nerves), so please be praying for health and an abundance of strength for her on this journey.
• Safe travels. Kimberly will be traveling from Denver to Chicago, from Chicago to Munich (I think that's right) then from Munich to Russia. Please pray for no delays and safe and timely connections in all connecting airports
• Weather. Since you see how many connections she is going to have to make, please be praying for good weather in all cities so that her flight is not delayed at all
• Visits in Russia. This trip is for Kimberly to be able to get a passport for Emma. There is a good chance that Kimberly will be able to have some visiting time with E. on Thursday. Pray for some sweet bonding time for the two of them and that the orphanage staff allow her an extended visit. Please also pray that the influenza ban (no visiting last time due to influenza outbreak) has been lifted and all is well at the orphanage.
Kimberly covets your prayers. She will be leaving Denver tomorrow afternoon around 2:00 and will return to Denver on Saturday. Thank you so much for your willingness to pray.