- I'm home from trip number three!
- I took three trips to Russia.....by myself. I was so nervous about taking even one trip by myself and now I am home from my third trip. All three were really wonderful. Each had its stressors and challenges, but I never once felt unsafe. As I waited on the Lord, He was faithful to renew my strength. (Isaiah 40:31)
- I have a Gotcha Date scheduled! E's gotcha date (the date I get to spring her from the Vladimir Baby House forever) is scheduled for Wednesday, March 23rd.
- We have a forever home date scheduled. On Saturday, March 26th, when we hit the ground in Washington D.C. my little angel will be home and will be a US citizen! Woo Hoo!
- I have thank you cards to write - for gifts for Miss E. :)
- I have less than twenty five thousand miles in my United account! I have been hovering around 300,000 miles for a long time, because I was saving them for adoption trips. I'm happy to say that they are all used up! I was able to take two of my four trips on miles - in Business Class - now, I'm spoiled! And E's ticket home was paid for with miles.
- The Gotcha Trip details are fully booked - flights and hotels are scheduled. I can't tell you how sweet that is. Looking at E's ticket with her name on it....priceless! We (my dear friend Becky is joining me) leave on March 20th and return with Miss E. on March 26th.
- It's time to fully ready E's room. It's been on hold. I couldn't bring myself to finish it after my experience in Kyrgyzstan until I knew for sure a little girl would be living there.
My list could go on and on....I am sort of floating tonight as I type this. Hold on E. I'll be there soon. You are loved more than you could ever know and understand. You are cherished and treasured...I can't wait to have you with me for good.