Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One Week....

In just one short week E. will be with me forever! I am so excited. I have so many things I want to blog about, but there just isn't time and my head is too full. I hope to make sometime to put it all on paper at least and then maybe (ha!) I will transfer it to the blog later. Hold on E. Mama's coming - it won't be long now.
So I don't forget....topics I wish I had time to write about
Firsts and lasts
Church last night
My shower this past weekend
Pants With Feet :)
Syd is nesting!

2 comments:

  1. Blog when you can ... you have more pressing things to tend to -- like getting ready for this long awaited & welcome life changing event :)

    So excited for you!! Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of your life is about to begin. There are so many changes ahead--peeing in private is overrated anyway---but the best change is that every single day you will be giving and receiving this amazing love--it has many shapes and faces but it is always there.

    So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete