Monday, January 10, 2011

An Update

God is so good. A huge answer to prayer - I was contacted by a woman at the FBI - she had processed my request last year and sent me the letters last November - she wanted to make sure I had received that response. Yes, I definitely did receive that one, but it expires February 1st. I explained the situation and she asked if I would like her to expedite this new request? Ummmmm.....YES, Please! She told me she will make sure I receive the new request by February 1 - hopefully sooner. Thank You, Lord! That is a huge relief.
All other dossier paperwork should be in region this week. Praying for a court date!

2 comments:

  1. The fact that she contacted you and remembers you--that is amazing. God is good and this is a good sign. Still praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this, Kimberly. So glad to hear that someone at the FBI is showing compassion and caring for you and little E. This is sooooo God!

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete