Saturday, January 23, 2010

Heard Around Our House...

F. is five and H. is 3 1/2 - here are just a few of the things I am hearing around our house...

H. (while playing hide and seek with F. and Syd - it was her turn to count) "1, 2, 3, 8, 18, 8, 9...ready or not here me come!"

F. "Auntie, I go pee"

H. "Auntie, me go pee"

It's quite the announcement around here!

F. or H. while I'm in the bathroom...."Auntie, what are you doing in there?"

H. is still having trouble with calling me Auntie - she really wants to call me mommy, but I keep talking with her about how special her mommy is and it's important to keep that a special name - so she typically says "MamaAuntie" all as one word - it's really very sweet.

We are working on learning colors, animals, numbers, letters all kinds of fun things! At first no matter what color something was I'd here this from H.

Me: "What color is a frog?" pointing to a frog on a page...

H.: "Baloo" (translation: blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment