Saturday, October 17, 2009

At Least Two More Weeks

I wish I could give the details, but the bottom line is that I won't know if the birth mom (P.) has chosen me to parent for at least two more weeks.

Long, heavy sigh...

My friend, Kris, who knows P., says that P. asked her to let me know that she hasn't forgotten me and that she will be making her final decision in fifteen days. I really appreciated the update, even though it wasn't the news I was hoping for. At least it wasn't bad news.

I am praying for P. - praying that she will have clarity and peace as she makes this decision. Praying for her health and the health and development of the baby. Praying for her other children. Praying for the Lord to speak to her about His plans for her life and the baby's.

On my knees....waiting on the Lord. What more can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment