Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Home Study - Check!

Well, I spoke with my social worker today and she has turned in the first draft of my home study. Can I get a woo hoo?

There is so much paperwork on this journey!

Hopefully by Friday, it will be final and my agency will begin considering matching a waiting child with me! I'm so excited, I've got butterflies in my stomach. I cannot wait to meet this little one that the Lord has in mind for me.

Tomorrow night I'm off to learn about child CPR and first aid - it's the last - OK not likely last, but "last for now" hoop I need to jump through.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!!! I am so excited for you. Two little girls.. How awesome that will be. Good luck on this concurrent journey.. Hugs and Blessings to you and to the future little miss.

    ReplyDelete