Saturday, June 1, 2013

June? How did that happen?

Sweet E ~Mommy is so sorry that I haven't kept up this memory album for you....I feel so sad that I have gotten so behind...I am determined to catch up! So this will be a month of daily posts to catch up for the last six months. You have grown so much....two years together....another birthday. How can you be five already? I don't want to blink or I will miss it. I am determined to breathe deeply, move slowly and take in every moment of your incredibly sweet life. You are a delight. Truly, the joy of my life. I love to listen to you giggle, watch you try new things, watch you with babies - you are so sweet and kind with them, watch you play, see your tricks on the trampoline - although sometimes you make me bite my nails. You  are my precious girl and life is so sweet with you. Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment