Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Fun

Papa and his girls
I love you Papa.




Carving Pumpkins- I love pumpkin seeds - I really dislike gutting the pumpkin - slimey - eeeeewwwww - gross! E, and Syd absolutely loved it and it was so fun to watch. Syd and E love their Papa too and he came over for the fun.

My little giraffe. I loved Halloween as a kid - not so much since about college. I don't like scarey stuff and I really dislike the evil that seems to be a part of the holiday. But I really wanted E. to have the chance to enjoy dressing up and trick or treating. I was dreading it, but it was so fun. I found the giraffe costume at a thrift store for $3 yay! And she had so much fun at the 10 or so houses we went to.

Waiting for the trick-or-treaters - she loved giving out the candy almost as much as she enjoyed eating it :)

Ready to hit the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment